Just Tulle-ing Around – Denim Jacket paired with a Tulle Skirt !
I do love the very girly tutu skirt/tulle skirt and have worn it in a previous outfit post too, but this time I tried a different look by pairing this white tulle skirt with this cropped denim jacket . Its a little bit of girly mixed with a little bit of rock n roll. A shrunken denim jacket toughens up the princess-like tulle skirt. I wore this quirky combination with a red nautical t-shirt with an anchor logo. I accessorized the look with my red patent leather pumps styled with red stripe socks, a black & red cuff bracelet, white angel wing double finger ring and carried a red faux snakeskin clutch. So today’s outfit post combines three of my favourite trends the Tulle Skirt + Denim + Nautical, amounting to super casual cool.
Why you should you surely experiment with this look!
HOOK MY LOOK
- White Tulle Skirt – FOREVER 21
- Cropped denim jacket – OVS
- Red nautical t-shirt – click ZARA (similar buying cytotec with no rx here)
- Red patent leather pumps – watch ALDO (buy here)
- Red stripe socks – H&M
- Black & red cuff bracelet – BANGKOK
- White angel wing double finger ring – BANGKOK
- Red Faux Snakeskin clutch – MANGO
- Sunglasses – BERSHKA