Blue Velvet & a Floral Peplum
Hello my lovelies, sorry I haven’t posted in a while, As you can see from all my previous outfit post I’m obsessed with statement accessories and taking that love a step further I have launched my own line of Accessories called ‘Feisty Fox Accessories‘, you check them out here and here. I have busy with pop up stores and showcasing my new brand all over my city. It’s an exciting but really hectic phase, but I’m surely loving every bit of it.
Anyways back to today’s outfit post, today’s look is a classic & elegant lady like look with an edge, I’m wearing this royal blue velvet top,with a pretty embroidered peter pan collar, paired with this stunning floral peplum skirt, both from the super trendy online store JollyChic . I accessorized the look with these pretty pink earrings with crystals, a pink perspex cuff bracelet with a gold crown motif, a gold cross ring and a rose gold multi-stone cocktail ring. I added a metallic touch to my look and carried my silver metallic Tory Burch logo clutch and wore metallic silver pointed toe pumps.
Do also check out my recent interview for ‘What I Wear USA’ here and get to know me a little better.
Trends showcased in Today’s Look:
- Luxurious Velvet is a huge trend for winter this season. The rebirth of this plush fabric this season has successfully made the royal velvet trend one of my favorites this season. I simply fell in love with this beautiful royal blue velvet top from the super chic JollyChic, both the colour and feel of the fabric makes me feel Oh So Royal and the icing is the Peter Pan Collar with black and gold floral embroidery details.
- The flirty and flouncy Peplums are my eternal fashion statements and so this floral peplum skirt also from JollyChic was the perfect addition to my overflowing peplum collection.
- Metallic Magic: Strike style gold with the hottest metal hues. Just like I added a little edge to my ladylike look with a metallic clutch and metallic shoes.The weather may get dull this winter but there’s no reason our clothing should! Add a splash of metallic to your outfit to really shine this season. For more of a subtle, simplistic edge why not accessorise your outfit with metallic jewellery, handbag, shoes or even nails! The smallest touch of metallic can be incorporated into your own style!
- Perspex has been trending all through spring and continues trending, this season your accessory isn’t fantastic if it ain’t made of see-through plastic. Sometimes it’s all about the finer details and you can count on perspex to do all the talking. So my transparent Pink Cuff Bracelet with a Gold Princess Crown, embedded with crystals was bang on trend.
I love the detailing on this velvet top with a Peter Pan Collar,that has black and gold floral embroidery. I accessorized with these pretty pink earrings with crystals, from my collection and my Aldo Sunglasses.
I carried my Silver Tory Burch Clutch and wore a perspex pink cuff bracelet with gold crown detailing. I wore this double finger cross ring and this rose gold plated multi-stone cocktail ring.
Giving a little futuristic edge to my look I matched my metallic Tory Burch logo clutch, I wore these metallic pointed toe pumps.
- Blue Velvet Top – c/o JOLLYCHIC (here)
- Floral Peplum Skirt -c/o JOLLYCHIC (here)
- Silver Clutch – TORY BURCH(here)
- Metallic Shoes – FOREVER21(similar here)
- Perspex Pink Cuff – FEISTY FOX ACCESSORIES(here)
- Earrings – FEISTY FOX ACCESSORIES(here)
- Cross ring – FOREVER21
- Cocktail Stone Ring – FEISTY FOX ACCESSORIES(here)
- Sunglasses – ALDO