Rocker Chic – ‘Just Be Loud’ with JBL
They say love makes the world go round..but for me Music makes my world go round ! Music is such an integral part of my life. Music gets my creative juices flowing, helps me de-stress, uplifts my mood, entertains me during travelling and makes me want to just be loud, just like JBL’s Just Be Loud ad campaign with actors Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra, enjoying music on the beach, with their JBL headphones on.
I have created different playlists on my Smartphone to suit my different moods – Workout, Soothing Music, Country Music Playlist..that I enjoy listening to on my super cool and chic candy-red JBL Wireless Bluetooth headphones, my latest addiction . These particular headphones I’m using is called the JBL Synchros E40BT on-the-ear headphones.
Here are few things I love about these JBL Wireless Bluetooth Headphones:
- My new fashion accessory – JBL Synchros E40BT headphones help make quite the fashion statement, especially in my favourite Candy Red colour. They are also available in black, white, blue and purple as well.
- They are super comfy to wear. they’re padded with leatherette—faux leather—cushions. Not only can the metal band be adjusted to fit different size heads, but the cups can also rotate in and out to help achieve that perfect fit
- There is total ease of use -All the controls and ports are on the left earcup. There is a jack for the 3.5mm/USB aux cable extension and a button for Bluetooth connectivity. The circular metal strip on the left earcup has four buttons – two for adjusting the volume, a multi-purpose button for play/pause/change track and tons of other functions, and an interesting ‘ShareMe‘ button which lets you sharing audio from the primary headset to another compatible JBL Bluetooth headset, so I share music with my friends too.
- It has a great battery life too , it lasts for an impressive 16 hours (and up to 24 hours of talk time), considering the hours and hours I use them without interruption across several days. Also to preserve battery life the headphones turn off after only a few minutes of idling.
- I also use these headphones for phone calls paired with a smartphone. The control buttons work similarly; I use the multifunction switch to accept and hang up phone calls.
I can never leave home without my JBL Bluetooth headphones, whether it’s to the gym, travelling, chilling home or when I feel like just breaking into a sing and dance routine.
Along with being super chic looking they give me high sound quality and ease of wearing.
- Headphones – c/o JBL India
- Crop Top – Forever 21 (buy here)
- Suspender Skirt – Forever 21
- Boots – Aldo
- Bag – H&M
- Sunglasses – Lola’s Closet
- Slake Bracelet – Swarovski
- Bracelets – Aldo
- Midi-rings – Feisty Fox
- Earrings – Feisty Fox