10 Essential Products for a Tropical Vacation !
Planning out your next resort/beach vacation? Then read on to know my top 10 must-haves on your next tropical vacation! With your tickets booked and vacation days allotted, it’s time to sort out what to put in your bag for the big trip. When it comes to travel grooming on a beach/resort vacation, some careful planning is in order. But if we’re talking beach/resort life, then there’s a fail-safe selection of beauty products that are sure to have you both polished and pampered for day and night. Here are my globe-trotting picks for the 10 best beauty products for the ultimate beach vacation.
- Veet Sensitive Touch Beauty Trimmer – Lounging by the pool or by the beach definitely calls for some sexy bikinis and with the Veet Sensitive Touch Beauty Trimmer you can ensure that you’re bikini ready all through your holiday, as it’s perfect to gently cut and shape hair on sensitive areas like the bikini line. Also while on vacation you can go sleeveless without any hesitation, as this trimmer is also perfect to trim your underarm hair too. Also trimming and shaping your eyebrows is so convenient and precise with this Veet Trimmer, that you don’t have to waste money on expensive visits at your hotel parlor either. Even your upper lip hair is taken care off with this trimmer and you can freely flaunt your pout in those numerous vacation selfies. I really recommend carrying this handy multi-purpose beauty tool with you on your next vacation to take care of the hair on all facial areas, underarms and bikini areas and for quick touch-ups on the go. The trimmer is compact and easy to carry around with it’s contents in the pouch provided. It’s like having a salon in your bag.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ – Since you will spending most of beach/resort vacation soaking up the sun, it’s is important to have very good sun protection. Neutrogena is one of my favourite skincare brands and this sunscreen has an SPF 50+ which provides great protection from the sun. , In addition, it offers both UVA and UVB protections, which are added bonus. Also it’s light-weight, non greasy ,waterproof and sweat-proof No matter how long I remain outside, it doesn’t make my skin sweaty or sticky. And yes, there is no need of applying it again and again. Neutrogena’s excellent dry touch formulas won’t stick to the sand.
- Pond’s White Beauty All-in-One BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ – While on vacation and especially for the day time, if you don’t like heavy makeup or foundation, then I recommend using a a good BB Cream instead,like the Pond’s White Beauty, that gives the dual benefits of light coverage and sun protection with and SPF 30 PA++
The Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Cream gives dual benefits of instant coverage of my spots as well as gradual skin lightening to give a natural flawless look.
- Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Body Lotion – Flaunting well moisturised legs and hands is a must on your vacation and this cream from Himalaya is fabulous as it’s light & non greasy with ingredients like Indian Kino Tree,Aloe Vera & Winter Cherry. It’s light weight texture makes it great during those soaring temperatures.
- Wella EIMI Dry Me –While on vacation and you are strapped for time,you don’t need water or a blowout to guarantee a good hair day—just a great dry shampoo. They give fine, limp hair volume, add cool girl texture and actually clean dirty strands. With Dry Me you can create great volume and a manageable matte texture to achieve your look. You can refresh your hair and absorb oil with this formula with Tapioca starch.
6.L’Oreal Wild Stylers Tecni Art Beach Waves Spray – Beach waves are an essential part of that effortless beach look. Getting the perfect beach waves and texture for your locks is super sexy while on vacation. This Beach Waves Spray from L’oreal is just what you need to get that intense texture and just-off-the-beach effect, sexy hair with a matte finish. So this spray is great to add waves to your hair, without using heat.
7.False Lash Butterfly Wings by L’Oreal Paris – The less makeup the better when dealing with sun, sand, and seawater. If you’re hesitant to go barefaced, get some waterproof mascara like the False Lash Butterfly Wings by L’Oreal which instantly volumises at the roots and stretches your lashes outwards for a winged eye effect.
8.Pond’s Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes -Portable wipes are a godsend when on the go and they’ll pull double duty for nighttime facial cleansing and quick cleanups on planes, buses, and automobiles.The Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes removes all traces of makeup for fresh, clean skin. It is infused with Pond’s Cold Cream technology, Vitamin E and a Triple Anti-Oxidant complex, that revitalize the skin by gently lifting away all traces of makeup, leaving it perfectly clean and soft. Keep one in your travel purse for on-the-go convenience!
9.Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera – Even though this is not a beauty product, it’s a fun and great addition to your vacation packing list, according to me.Vacations are all about making memories by taking as many pictures as you possibly can.. Digital pictures are great but real pictures in your hand have a different feel. I love the new Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 instant camera. The photos are small enough to fit into your purse and make for great memories.The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 feels a little retro, like those old Polaroid cameras, which is kind of fun since everyone has digital pictures.
10.Stylish Sunglasses – A great pair of sunglasses is a vacation staple and I recommend carrying a bunch of super stylish ones to go with your different outfits. I like sunnies with a little retro feel and in fun summer colours like this pink one.
I hope you have found my list of the Top 10 products to pack on your next beach/resort vacation really useful. Do let me know your top products you would pack on your beach getaway?